2013 Report Card Guide–places you can take your report card to get free things
Ever thought that you were the only one who rewarded your child for good grades? Wrong!
- Chuck E. Cheese–Have your child bring in their most recent report card and they will receive FREE tokens for good grades.
- Chick-fil-A–Bring in that report card of yours and receive a FREE 8 pack of nuggets for A’s and B’s! Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating.
- McDonalds–If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. This may vary by location so call ahead first!
- Blockbuster—Stop by with your child and his or her report card and Blockbuster will give one free movie rental for a B average or better. The movie must be from the kids or families category (call ahead before).
- Pizza Hut—Get involved in the Three A’s Program at Pizza Hut! Each report card, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present. Available only at participating locations.
- Sbarro–Sbarro’s PizzAchievers program awards elementary level students who receive A’s and B’s – will be awarded a free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza and a free small soda for themselves and a parent when they present a recent report card and say the secret phrase, “A’s and B’s … Pizza Please!”
- Limited Too–Limited Too says that report cards with passing grades must be brought to a girl’s local Limited Too store within 30 days of when she receives it. The girl will receive $5.00 off her purchase that day. I would assume this will work at Justice, but I would call first.
- Cold Stone Creamery–Get all A’s and receive a free ice cream. Just have your child bring in their report card. This is for kids in kindergarten through fifth grade. Only at participating locations.
This is all thanks to http://www.indyschild.com and you can find the article here